Around & About

The drinking fountain given by the daughters of the Reverend and Mrs Thomas Kitson in memory of their parents. Park Road, St Marychurch


Anstey’s Cove Bridge Torquay


The old Watcombe Marble works showroom. Photo by Mike Smith


The St Marychurch Electricity building now demolished. Photo by Mike Smith


Fernleigh, St Marychurch. May 1912. Where was this house?


Town Hall window. Photo by Joanna Robertson.


One of the only remaining old signposts showing Babbacombe


Walls Hill looking down the road towards the Grove. The building on the right is where the Cricket Pavilion stands now.


Watcombe drinking fountain.